The Downtown Tipp City Partnership (DTCP), is seeking a part-time Executive Director. Pay will be based on experience and qualifications.
The DTCP is a downtown advocacy organization, formed by a group of downtown stakeholders made up of business and property owners, residents and government officials in Tipp City, Ohio, with the purpose of making our downtown core district a better place to live, work, and play. The part-time executive director will report to a Board of Directors comprised of representatives of our membership.
This is a very special opportunity to lead Tipp City’s downtown business district into the future, and to better a fantastic community by fostering relationships within the community of Tipp City, Ohio, and making our core business district become “the living room of the city”. Any questions regarding the position can be directed to Brandon Cox, Board President, at [email protected] .
Please submit resume via e-mail to this e-mail address.
- Event planning
- Membership building
- Working as a liaison with local government and other like-minded organizations
- Basic bookkeeping
- Streetscape and maintenance planning
- Marketing and branding
- High school or equivalent education at minimum
- Good communicator
- Event planning background helpful
- Experience in marketing, public relations, and government relations helpful
- Effective leadership skills
How to Apply
Send cover letter and resume to Brandon Cox, Board President at [email protected]