Friday August 1st, 2008 – BEER TASTING!
From 5-9pm , Miami Valley Wine & Spirits will be hosting its monthly beer tasting. The $10.00 tasting will include pizza and 8, 3oz pours of the following American craft brews:
- Mendocino Summer Seasonal White Ale
- Founder’s Rubeaus
- Two Brothers Dog Days Summer Lager
- Avery Ellie’s Brown Ale
- Sea Dog Hazelnut Porter
- Heavy Seas Hang Ten Weizen Doppelbock
- Lakefront India Pale Ale
- Green Flash Hop Head Red Ale
Friday August 8th, 2008
A Taste of Argentina !
From 6-9pm , we will be tasting variety of 5 wines from Argentina for $10.00
STONE BREWING – PRELUDE TO ALEFEST!
Friday August 22nd, 2008
From 5-9pm, we will be tasting a plethora of beers from the Stone Brewing line-up including the 12th Anniversary Ale, the 08-08-08 Verticle Epic, Old Guardian Barleywine, and the ’07 and ’08 vintages of the Imperial Russian Stout with special guest Aaron Tyrell representing the brewery!
($15.00 covers tastes and pizza)
* Selections for all tastings subject to change depending upon availability *