Please mark your calendars for the first annual TEE Red Devil Roundup 5K
to be held on Saturday, October 9th at 8:30 am. It is sponsored by the Tippecanoe Educational Endowment (TEE) with the help of Alliance Running. The event consists of a 5K Run or 2 mile Fitness Walk through our beautiful Tipp City Park. Coinciding with Homecoming weekend, all alumni, community members, teachers, students, and families are encouraged to support this worthwhile event.
Registration forms can be picked up at the Board Office, Community Services, or online at www.tippcityschools.com on the Tippecanoe Educational Endowment page listed under Support Organizations. The cost for pre-registration received by Friday, September 24th is $20 which includes a dri-blend fabric t-shirt or $15 with no t-shirt. Race day registration is $5 more.
TEE’s mission is to provide funds to students, faculty and employees of the Tipp City Schools for the creation of, or participation in, enrichment programs.
In 2010, TEE awarded the following eight grants:
1.Wireless keyboards for Smartboards for Amy Blake at Nevin Coppock Elementary
2. Replaced library books for Jane Malafa at Broadway Elementary
3. A portion of the purchase of Airliner Slates for John Krull at Nevin Coppock
4. An autoclave for Angela McMurry at Tipp High School
5. I Learn with IPad for Brian Honeycutt at Tipp High School
6. Digital Storytelling for Mike Vagedes at L.T. Ball Intermediate
7. Interwrite Mobi Learner for Greg Southers at Tipp Middle School
8. Geoboards and modified computer keyboards for Suzy Walker at Broadway
TEE is also seeking sponsors for this event whose names will appear on a “Thank You” banner and can also appear on the race day t-shirts. Door prizes are also needed and your company’s name will be announced during the drawings at the conclusion of the race. Please contact Pamela Sutton at 937 216 3156 or Angela Druley at 937 2116 1899 for details regarding sponsorship and door prizes.
Please join us for this fun-filled event supporting the students and staff of Tipp City Schools.