- Our display case will exhibit the top ten books for 1937, along with a timeline of library, local, and world events.
- February 1-14 we will forgive fines, upon request, for patrons who have returned all lost or overdue materials.
- Each 75 minutes of a specified day we will give out prizes to someone checking out items. Prizes will be donated by the New Friends of the Library.
- We will also be giving prizes to the winning patron of a weekly trivia question contest.
- Each patron will be able to autograph a heart which we will display at our circulation desk through these celebratory months.
- Children’s coloring pages and commemorative bookmarks will be available as well.
The library is encouraging everyone to write down their favorite library memory. We will have sheets available, or you can just send them to the address below. Check out our website and Facebook page to email or post responses too.
This celebration will run from February through April and we encourage patrons and community members to help us commemorate our “white diamond” anniversary.