- No person owning or having control of a dog or cat shall permit it to run at large in any street, alley, public park, other public place or unenclosed property. You must also clean up after your pet. Please pick up and properly dispose of your pet’s excrements.
- Garage Sales are limited to 3 per year at any residential location. One garage sale sign is allowed on the property where the sale is being held, not in the curb lawn. Signs are not allowed to be posted on utility poles, traffic signs, but may be placed in the yard.
- Check with the Community & Economic Development, 667-6305 if you are considering building a deck, fence, shed, pool, or adding to your home/business.
- Weeds and grass must be mowed and maintained at a level not to exceed 10” in height.
- Boats, campers, trailers, or recreational vehicles are permitted to be parked in a front driveway for 48 hours in any 7-day period.
If you have other questions or concerns we welcome your calls at 667-6305.