The “Old Tippecanoe Holiday Festival” is a project of the Downtown Tipp City Partnership & Tipp-Monroe Community Services
Where: Downtown Tipp City
When: Saturday, December 1, 2007
Sponsors: Tipp City Public Library, Tipp City Area Chamber of Commerce, RE/MAX Professionals, Countrywide Home Loans, Monroe Federal Savings & Loan Association, Evans Title Agency and Clever Girl Business & Design Solutions
- 9 am – 11 am: “ Breakfast with Santa” at Broadway Elementary sponsored by Tipp Monroe Community Services (TMCS).
- 11:30 – 12:30: “Nutcracker Reader’s Series” at the Tipp City Public Library.
- 1 pm – 5 pm: “Doll House Display” at the Tippecanoe Historical Society.
- 1 p m – 5 pm: “Kid’s Day Out” at by the Tipp City Public Library. Children’s activities and childcare are available.
- 1 pm – 5 pm: “We Care Arts” at the Zion-Lutheran Church. A 25-year program for disabled children & adults using art as a means of expression.
- 2 pm – 6 pm: The “Homes for the Holidays” Tour sponsored the Downtown Tipp City Partnership. Visit some of Tipp City’s most historic homes decorated in holiday splendor. Admission required.
- 6:30 pm – 7 pm: “Old Tippecanoe Tree Lighting” sponsored by the Tipp City Area Chamber of Commerce.
- 7 pm – 8 pm: “Christmas Concert” at the Zion-Lutheran Church by Tipp City Community Band.
This annual holiday event features carriage rides, strolling carolers, downtown shopping and dining for the whole family. For more information contact the Downtown Tipp City Partnership at 937-667-8300 or visit www.visittippcity.org . The Partnership is a non-profit corporation and a National Trust for Historic Preservation Organization with the mission to enhance, preserve and promote downtown Tipp City. Proceeds from the festival support TMCS’s Community Relief Program.